OBDLink SX will quickly and accurately diagnose engine problems and provide real-time engine data. All you need is a 1996 or newer vehicle and a Windows tablet or laptop with a USB port, and you have a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use diagnostics system. Get all the features of a more expensive standalone scanner, plus the unparalleled graphics the latest OBDwiz software provides.
OBDLink SX is the basic plug-and-play scan tool designed for the budget-minded do-it-yourself mechanic. Powerful hardware and advanced, upgradeable firmware make SX the successor to the popular ElmScan 5 scan tool. OBDLink SX is a breeze to install and configure. It is fully OBD-II compliant, and connects with more cars than any scan tool on the market. SX includes OBDwiz, diagnostics software which allows you to:
- Turn off check engine light and erase stored diagnostic information.
- Read and erase trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer-specific, over 7000 codes in database).
- Provide useful links to online database that provides trouble code descriptions and causes.
- Freeze frame takes a snapshot of your system the moment a trouble code is triggered.
- Display, graph, and log 90+ real-time parameters – life-like onscreen gauges to see more than what the manufacturer provides.
- Create your own gauge layout custom screens, measure and display fuel economy – instant feedback teaches drivers fuel economy skills.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
PROFESSIONAL GRADE SCAN TOOL: Transform your Windows PC, laptop, or tablet into an accurate automotive diagnostic device (not compatible with Apple iOS devices)
DIY VEHICLE DIAGNOSTICS: Save time and money by reading and clearing ‘check engine’ and trouble codes yourself and determine problems before consulting a mechanic
FREE FIRMWARE AND SOFTWARE UPGRADES: System includes a free license key for OBDwiz diagnostics software for easy to access graphs, logs and real-time engine data exports
MAXIMUM VEHICLE COVERAGE: Works on more vehicles than any scan tool on the market including all 1996+ cars and light trucks sold in the USA (except hybrid or electric vehicles)